> welcome _
> who _
Converging technology and business goals is where commandline solutions is best positioned.
With the commandline at the heart of our approach we facilitate for you to deliver,
enabling through know-how based decision making converging sobriety and creativity.
> profile _
Based in Antwerp, Belgium, Joris is a seasoned ICT professional with profound cybersecurity domain expertise.
Defending business goals to technical people and vice-versa is not new to him. Doing so he found he works best where technical and business challenges converge. On occassion, he still likes to dig deep into a technical challenge.
Joris enjoys to explore and think about:
- Quick-wins and solutions beyond quick-wins.
- Mentoring non-technical profiles to become more effective leaders.
- Acting as a knowledgeable partner for hire to SME.
- Visualising metrics and topics for a wider audience.
- Why world problems remain world problems.
- How to cut meetings down to effective meetings.
- How to respect both technology and business goals alike.
> what is on offer ? _
Senior cybersecurity and ICT domain specialist available for roles demanding cybersecurity domain expertise.
Through various cybersecurity specific and related roles he is able to work in an effective way not having to depend on hear-say or theory alone. Past experiences include systems engineer, network and securiy engineer, information security
officer, threat management consultant for medium to large local and multi-national orgnisations.
With multi-year experience in multiple domains such as cybersecurity, systems engineering and network-security this profile is also that of an IT generalist. Building on this established technical foundation he is able to intermediate
between various roles, levels and domains for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
A profile which has proven to function well as a full-stack analyst (cross network, O.S., application, service) and knowledgeable consultant
delivering actionable advisories, insightful analysis, hands-on engineering.
> contact _
> Github presence _
> publications _
For one or more short to mid-term projects Joris is able to bring technical focus and versatility to the table.
- experienced cybersecurity consultancy ranging from infrastructure to development.
- complex topics presented in a simple way
- an approach through a hacker mind-set, without the hacking (that he leaves to specialists)
- a sober approach to cybersecurity with focus on strategic cost reduction
- suitable technical roles i can bring to the table: intermediary, analyst, advisor, engineer.
- working remote for EMEA customers
- discount price for start-up and scale-up